Providing a helping hand when you need it most.
The mission of NAHAC is to provide funds, subsidies, and/or other benefits to Nevada homeowners or other targeted groups of individuals. We assist with affordable or subsidized single or multi-family housing. Together, we determine your specific needs, as a Nevada homeowner, and liaison partnerships with with public and private entities. The NAHAC team of high-skilled, trained professionals promise to provide a service that is effective and efficient. You can sleep easy knowing your needs are our top priority.
NAHAC is a free service for homeowners battling financial hardship. We step in to help you avoid foreclosure by setting you up with a mortgage you can afford; ultimately, saving your home. All you need to do is see if you qualify.
WHAT ARE SOME REASONS YOU MAY NOT QUALIFY?
- You own more than one home.
- You no longer live in the home you’re trying to save.
- You are not a full-time resident of Nevada.
- You are not a U.S. citizen or legal U.S. resident.
- Your home is not located in the state of Nevada.
- You are in the process or have filed for bankruptcy.
- Your property is a manufactured home that was changed or renovated (home must be converted back to original state to qualify).