CPLC Nevada Housing Counseling is partnering with the Nevada Homeowner Assistance Fund
Are you currently receiving unemployment, or exhausted your unemployment benefits?
Unemployment Mortgage Assistance (UMA)
- If qualified, the state’s mortgage assistance fund may help pay your mortgage payments for up to 12 months.
Are you behind on your mortgage payments due to covid-19 or experiencing financial hardship?
Mortgage Reinstatement Assistance Program (MRAP)
- If qualified, the program may help pay your negative balance to successfully reinstate your mortgage.
Our HUD certified housing counselors can also help you with the following:
- Loan modification assistance
- Assistance with your current application
- Southwest Gas utility assistance
- Credit counseling