Providing a helping hand when you need it most.
The mission of NAHAC is to provide funds, subsidies, and/or other benefits to Nevada homeowners or other targeted groups of individuals. We assist with affordable or subsidized single or multi-family housing. Together, we determine your specific needs, as a Nevada homeowner, and liaison partnerships with with public and private entities. The NAHAC team of high-skilled, trained professionals promise to provide a service that is effective and efficient. You can sleep easy knowing your needs are our top priority.
NAHAC is a free service for homeowners battling financial hardship. We step in to help you stay in your home and avoid foreclosure. All you need to do is see if you qualify.
WHAT ARE SOME REASONS YOU MAY NOT QUALIFY?
- You own more than one home.
- You no longer live in the home you’re trying to save.
- You are not a full-time resident of Nevada.
- You are not a U.S. citizen or legal U.S. resident.
- Your home is not located in the state of Nevada.
- You are in the process or have filed for bankruptcy.
- Your property is a manufactured home that was changed or renovated (home must be converted back to original state to qualify).