Nevada Homeowner Assistance Fund provides assistance to Homeowners that received a Partial Claim or Deferment from their servicer.
- Received a COVID-Related Partial Claim or Deferment on or after January 21, 2020.
- Up to $55,000 per household to eliminate a Deferment or Partial Claim
- Household income must be equal to or less than 150% of the area median income or 100% of the median income for the United States, whichever is greater.
- Homeowner must own and occupy a single-family Nevada home (1-4 unit), condominium or manufactured/mobile home and it must be their primary residence.
- Properties with 1st priority mortgage secured by a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) are not eligible.
- A 3-year forgivable lien may be required. No lien is required for mobile/manufactured homes that are not converted to real property.
This assistance is available in conjunction with both the Unemployment Mortgage Assistance and Mortgage Reinstatement Assistance Programs and to homeowners that are current on their mortgage and do not require mortgage assistance.