UMA will provide temporary financial assistance to eligible Nevada homeowners who wish to remain in their homes but have suffered a loss of income due to unemployment or underemployment.
- Experienced involuntary job loss due to COVID-19
- Receiving Nevada Unemployment Insurance Benefits (UIB) or Nevada Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA)
- Benefit/Assistance – Up to $3,000 per month for up to 12 months
- Includes taxes, HOA fees
- Will include reinstatement of delinquent first mortgage loan, non-escrowed taxes, HOA fees
- Up to $54,000 per household